Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Wrong # Text Messaging

So, around the holidays, people tend to reach out to those loved ones and friends they may not normally keep up with. Here's my dilemma... I get a text. A lovely text, "Just wanted to say Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! Love ya!" This text, unfortunately, comes from an unknown number....

Do I know you? Is this an unfortunate wong number text? How do I respond???? If I know this person, wouldn't I be a rude a-hole for suggesting that I don't know him/ her? If I do not know him/ her, and this message was, in fact, sent to the wrong number, doesn't that make him the a-hole for not sending it to the appropriate recipient? Oh well. I suppose I accept the good tidings and move on to bigger better things....

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to YOU mystery texter!

No comments:

Post a Comment