Wednesday, January 7, 2009

End of Year SUX

So, it's been a while since I actually posted anything on here.... Admittedly, I am busy. Holidays are over, yes... I mean, YES!!!! However, I am plagued with the end of year & end of month working virus/ depression. Damned taxes! Damned reconciliation of numerous bank statements! Damned meetings and follow-up phone calls! Damn, damn, damn!

Oh well, this too shall pass. But when? As soon as 1 thing ends, another begins leaving no time to breathe in between. While I'm on the topic of breathing (totally getting off topic actually) my New Year's resolution was to quit smoking. Yeah, that's right, I am a bottom dwelling smoker. In fact, my husband was a complete success at quitting LAST New Year's and here I sit, a failure, AGAIN! So, those moments I could be taking to breathe fresh air are spent running my list of To-Dos over and over in my head whilst smoking yet another cigarette.

How am I supposed to move into a refreshing new year sticking with the bad habits from the year before.

Okay, this blog is getting too um, random. So I'm done for now.



Okay, so

1 comment:

  1. Your last three posts *just* showed up in my Google Reader. Weird! Anyway, sometimes it take around seven attempts before quitting actually takes, so don't feel bad. Or you could just get pregnant. That's what I did. :)

    ReplyDelete